The CARE lab is hiring! We are looking for reliable, organized, conscientious researchers to assist with our studies.
We are currently recruiting!
To participate in our BRITE study:
- Birth mothers of 1- to 3-year old children
- Either currently depressed or no history of any psychiatric illnesses
To participate in our SHINE study:
We are looking for reliable undergraduate students to assist with our research!
- Assist with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scans with children/adolescents and their parents
- Assist with near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) scans with infants/toddlers and their parents
- Collect saliva samples
- Administer questionnaires
- Data entry and coding of videotapes
- Opportunities to present research data (e.g., articles/posters in lab meetings or at student poster days) are available!
If you are interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com.